1. Log into your Shopify store
2. Select Apps from the sidebar
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Manage Private Apps"
1. log in as the store owner
2. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
3. Click manage private apps
4. Click enable private apps
5. Read and accept the terms then click enable private app development.
1. Select "Create New Private App"
2. Enter the app name as "Bukupost" and the developer email address as firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Select "Show Inactive API Permissions." This will open a dropdown which will allow us to modify the permissions bukupost will have access to.
2. The permission we will need access to are the following:
The only write permissions we need is to write orders
3. At the bottom of the page select save.
1. You will see your shop credentials displayed on this screen. Please keep this screen up for later.
2. The credentials we will need to setup are the shop name and the API password.
3. For the shop mane field please add your Shopify shop name. This will become part of the URL before my.shopify.com. For me, it would be Buku-ship
4. Fron your Shopify page, copy your API password.