Building great software is the core of what we do at BUKU. Come work with an incredible team of engineers and product managers that share your passion for creating innovative and market leading solutions that customers love!
- Product Manager, SaaS
- Design, build and launch amazing products to provide clarity and some sanity to the eCommerce shipping industry, from initial customer & market research phase all the way to customer feedback and enhancements
- Learn our market, listen to and know our customers, and then be the voice the customer
- Create and lead customer research initiatives to inform product strategy
- Listen and understand, develop hypotheses and then be creative in testing those hypotheses
- Learn when it’s time to be strategic versus time to be tactical
- Measure success. Establish the KPIs and be open to change based on reality.
- Evangelize the product vision every chance you get, to team members and customers!
- Prioritize! Constantly gather information and insights to strategically prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Make decisions based on appropriate amount of information
- Make work visible—sell the vision, focus the team, and help reduce redundant communication
- Keep us focused on our goals and objectives! Everyone should know how their work supports those overall team goals and objectives, otherwise ask “should we be doing this?”
- Experience designing and building SaaS products
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, being resourceful and getting work done. Lots to do, and we are moving fast!
- Comfortable getting scrappy—employ creative ways to quickly test ideas, validate learnings and value before investing engineering team member time into a solution.
- Ability to listen, seek for deep understanding so that you can not only tell our story, but relate the customers’ stories as well
- Degree or equivalent experience in product development, business, or entrepreneurship
- Experience working with customers to identify problems, collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- Nurture a growth mindset with a desire to learn things on your own, but humble enough to ask questions and for help
- A genuine excitement for solving real-customer problems and a strong sense of empathy for the people we work with